The Embassy’s office hours are from: 09.00 am -17.00 pm, Monday-Friday excluding Cameroonian and Netherlands Holidays
Opening hours for the visa section
- Visa applications: 09.30 am – 12.00 noon
- Visa or Passport withdrawal: 14.30 pm – 15.30 pm
All applications or documents related to the application of Visas, Passports, Laissez-passer etc… must be deposited between 09:30 am and 12:00 noon from Mondays to Fridays.
Withdrawal or the collection of Visas, Passports or Laissez-passer can only be done as from 14:30 pm -15:30 pm daily.
Note: Any applications for visas, passport or laissez-passer deposited after 12:00 noon will be forwarded, registered and only processed the following day.
Allow at least 24 hours to consider your visa application.
- Mention if you are applying for a single or multiple entry.
- The first entry in Cameroon has to take place within a period of three (3) months as from the date of issuance of visa.
- The Presentation of required documents does not guarantee the issuing of a Visa.
For any inquiries, contact the Embassy at +31(0)703469715
Also see Embassy Holidays