LOSS OF PASSPORT
The documents listed below must be submitted to the Embassy to complete your application for a new biometric passport after the loss of your Cameroonian Passport.
– Application form (Print out, completely filled and signed)
– A photocopy of the old passport (including pages of validity and visa pages)
– A certificate of loss issued by Government authorities e.g the Police, at the place or country of loss of the document, not older than three (03) months.
– Cameroon National Identity (ID) card
– A certified copy of your birth certificate (€5,00)
– A residence permit valid
– Proof of occupation e.g. Employment contract or pay slip.
– A consular card (€5,00)
– Note: For minors below 21 years of age, a legalized parental authorization (See parental authorisation).
– Passport size photos (2 sets):
* 1 set of 4 photos measuring 4x4cm
* 1 set of 4 photos measuring 4x5cm). The head should be positioned directly facing the
camera, without a hat or headscarf.
OPENING HOURS FOR PASSPORT SECTION:
- Passport applications: 09.30 am – 12.00 noon
- Withdrawal: 14.30 pm – 15:30 pm
All applications or documents related to the application of Passports, Visas, Laissez-passer etc must be deposited between 09:30 Am and 12:00 noon from Mondays to Fridays.