A valid visa is required for travel to Cameroon from the Netherlands. A 90 day single/multiple entry visa is available from the Embassy
All applications or documents related to the application of Visas or Laissez-passer etc must be deposited between 09:30 Am and 12:00 noon from Mondays to Fridays. Withdrawal or the collection of Visas, Passports or Laissez-passer can only be done as from 15:00-15:30 pm daily. Note: Any applications for visas, passport or laissez passer deposited after 12:00 noon will be forwarded, registered and only processed the following day. Allow at least 24 hours to consider your visa application.
- Mention while applying for a single or multiple entry.
- The first entry in Cameroon has to take place within a period of three (3) months as from the date of issuance of visa.
- The Presentation of required documents does not guarantee the issuing of a Visa.
OPENING HOURS FOR THE VISA SECTION:
- Visa applications: 09.30 hrs – 12.00 hrs
- Withdrawal: 15.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs