- National passport, valid at least for six (6) months
- One fully filled application form and one passport-size photograph (black and white or colour)
- Hotel booking for the intended length of stay in Cameroon, or Travel Booking declaration from a travel agency or e-ticket
- Guarantee letter from your company or a Mission Order (For official visit)
- Photocopy of vaccination against yellow fever
- For non Dutch nationals, an authorization to stay in The Netherlands
- Proof of income or financial support: Bank statement (with A minimum of 1,000 euros Balance); a certificate of lodging; salary statement, or a credit card with sufficient funds (except for travel agents / tour operators organizing travel).
- A parental authorization together with identification documents of parents (for any request for a minor traveling alone; with one parent or accompanied. Also attach a photocopy of the birth certificate of the child/minor.
- A legalized invitation letter, or a residential certificate from the person who has agreed to host you (the visitor).
- A certified copy of your identity card/Cameroonian stay…stamped by a territorially competent Mayor.
- Un Passeport d’une validité d’au moins six (06) mois;
- Un formulaire dûment rempli accompagné d’une photo format passeport;
- La copie du billet d’avion ou de la réservation;
- Une lettre de Garantie de la Société et/ou une preuve de revenus;
- Le Carnet de vaccination contre la Fièvre jaune.