TOURIST, FAMILY AND OTHER VISITS:
- National passport, valid at least for six (6) months
- One fully filled application form and one passport-size photograph (black and white or colour)
- Travel Booking declaration from a travel agency or an e-ticket
- If you travel by car: “carnet de passages en douane” and international insurance valid in Cameroon.(Carnet de Passages en Douane(CPD) is a customs document that allows travelers to temporarily import their motor vehicles into a country without having to leave a cash deposit at the border).
- Photocopy of vaccination against yellow fever
- Proof of income or financial support: Bank statement (with A minimum of 1,000 euros Balance); a certificate of lodging; salary statement, or a credit card with sufficient funds (except for travel agents/tour operators organizing travel).
- A parental authorization together with identity documents of parents is required for any request for a minor traveling alone; with one parent or accompanied. Also attach a photocopy of the birth certificate of the minor.
- Hotel booking for the intended length of stay in Cameroon, or a legalized invitation letter/residential certificate from Cameroon + copy of National Identity card/Cameroonian stay of the host.
- Marriage certificate for mixed couples; husband/Cameroonian wife.